Dipl.-Ing. Carsten Müller
Managing Director and Co-founder
- Diplom-Ingenieur (Mechanical Engineer)
- Biochemical Engineering Studies at the RWTH Aachen University. Thesis work at the Indian Institute of Technology in Delhi (IITD), with a DAAD scholarship focusing on new membrane processes.
- Following the interdisciplinary AGEESA graduate school at RWTH Aachen, with a PhD scholarship from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG), working on the continuous operation mode in shaken bioreactors.
Since November 2005: Managing Director of m2p-labs GmbH, co-founder.
Dipl.-Kfm. Matthias Eggers
Managing Director and Global Sales Director
- Diplom-Kaufmann (Business Administration)
- Studies in Business Economics at Georg-August-University Göttingen
- Marketing assistant and Product manager at Einbecker Brauhaus AG
- Product manager coatings at Sikkens AkzoNobel
- Head of sales team at SCHOTT
- Export Key Account Manager / Group Coordinator Eastern Europe at BSN glasspack
- Business Director CEE and Nordics / Benelux / Switzerland at Transitions Optical
- Global Director Sales & Marketing Slides and Specialty Glass at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Since November 2015: Global Sales Director and, since January 2016, Managing Director of m2p-labs GmbH.